Head over to Pitchfork to watch our brand new music video for “Double Dutch.”
We will be returning for a short run of dates towards the end of the year. Tickets go on sale Friday, Sept 26th at 12pm EDT.
December 27th – Brooklyn, NY @ Rough Trade ^* [tickets]
December 28th – Boston, MA @ Great Scott +* [tickets]
December 30th – Washington, DC @ DC9 +* [tickets]
December 31st – Philadelphia, PA @ Boot & Saddle #! [tickets]
^ w/ Ava Luna
+ w/ Creepoid
* w/ Wins
# w/ Starwood
! w/ Jason Bartell
Our entire back catalog in digital format is now available for purchase from our bandcamp site. We also have a limited number of 2014 “NO DEATH” tour t-shirts and A Sunny Day in Glasgow branded sunglasses for sale.
“Sea When Absent” is out now in UK/EU! While supplies last select independent UK record stores (Rough Trade, Piccadilly Records, Drift, Rise, Norman Records, Resident and Record Store) will have a limited edition hand-stamped bonus EP on cd format available to those who purchase the album.
1. Almost Like Emotion (The Drop) [listen]
2. I’ll Be Signal (Sad Songs)
3. Bye Bye, Big Ocean (The End) – Ice Choir remix [listen]
4. Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites) – The Buddy System remix
5. In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing) – Fang Island remix
“Sea When Absent” is also available for purchase from iTunes, Amazon and anywhere good records are sold.
Our third full length album “Sea When Absent” is out now in the USA and will be available in other territories very soon. Pick up a copy from iTunes, Amazon, Lefse, Insound, eMusic or Google Play. Stream via Spotify, Rdio or Rhapsody. Or grab a copy from your favorite local retailer.
01. Bye Bye, Big Ocean (The End)
02. In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry in the Tradition of Passing)
04. MTLOV (Minor Keys)
05. The Things They Do to Me
06. Boys Turn Into Girls (Initiation Rites)
07. Never Nothing (It’s Alright [It’s Ok])
08. Double Dutch
09. The Body, It Bends (ペルセポネが帰ってきた!)
10. Oh, I’m a Wrecker (What to Say to Crazy People)
11. Golden Waves